Monday 15 October 2012

FIRST SHOT = SUCCESSFUL RESULT :]

Below is a the result of my first product shoot - done at home with my little studio lighting kit on a small desk and some opaque perspex.

I have since tweeked small parts of the image, cleaned up all the minute (and tedious) imperfections in photoshop before creating a path and then a selection to allow the product to be deep-etched from it's original state in order to be added onto my impending image/s that will then complete one of this major assignment's assessment tasks.

This was a fair bit of fun to do, it didn't take too long and i am happy with the results. I will continue to photograph my remaining products in a similar manner and prepare them accordingly.

Lighting diagram to follow..


Hope you like it.


D.



© dphotografic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment