Tuesday 11 September 2012

Jayama and his delightful Sri Lankan family :)

Those of you who know me well enough will be able to recall me speaking about my amazing little work-mate at Woolworths.


He is a wonderful character and one of those beautiful men that are hard to come by these days. So polite, so happy, so giving, so resilient and so strong willed without you even realising.



For many months now i have wanted to pay tribute to him by creating a wonderful portrait of himself, his wife (once she could finally be granted access to live with him in Australia) and his family members. Well the time is upon me and it began yesterday afternoon in studio 2 at college.



I am very pleased with the results and am glad things ran so smoothly with my delightful Sri Lankan family with an even more delightful story and attitude to life. They have taught me something and i hope i can continue to learn more.



I look forward to now photographing Jayama for an individual portrait. I am determined to create something very special for him and myself.




D.


Jayama and his wife.

Jayama and his wife.

Jayama's parents.

Jayama, his sister and his brother.

Jayama, his sister.

Jayama's wife, himself and his sister.

Jayama's parents.

Lighting diagram of how i set
everything up in order to
achieve the above images.



No comments:

Post a Comment