Monday 24 September 2012

Product Photography - needs a re-think.

Okay, so i now have to re-think my original plan (see earlier post on this) of photographing a product or two and matching people to go with the product/s in order to create a believable magazine add or poster layout. I am a bit pi**ed off, but perhaps it's all for the best.

This being the case i now have to re-think what and who i'm going to match together for this major assignment. This week is my last week at CIT before a two-week break - so i will use this break to find that WHAT and WHO and simply photograph them at home using my own equipment to create something special to show J-dog as soon as we get back.

I need to run back over the friends/acquaintances i have made since moving to Canberra and think what (product) might suit them. This will be challenging, but i won't let it beat me. I may also logon to my ModelMayhem account and ask around online to see if any of the people i'm associated with on their would be keen to help.

Anyway, i best get cracking on this, because i don't want it to drag on and become a rushed job towards the end of semester.



D.

No comments:

Post a Comment